Recent News:
Search

Community

Rep. TJ Cox awards two Sanger residents with 2020 Latino Inspire Award

Compiled Congratulations to two Sanger residents, Jacqueline Martinez and Roberto Vaca, for being awarded the 2020 Latino Inspire Award from United States (US) Congressman TJ Cox, representing California’s 21st District. Vaca and Martinez were two of twelve individual winners from throughout Fresno, Kings and Kern Counties. This is the second…...

This content is for Monthly Subscriber and Annual Subscriber members only.
Read More »

New Sanger Community Church pastor, Mazella, looking to build relationships and connect with people

By Cheryl Senn Sanger Community Church has had a new pastor leading its Sunday services and church for about two months. Joe Mazella is the new pastor as of July 2020. “But my first sermon and church service, which is not really a church service, a video taping of it…...

Read More »

Frank Valles brings Me-N-Eds Mobile Pizza Party to Sanger

By Cheryl Senn Me-N-Eds Mobile Pizza Party is now available in Sanger and the Central Valley. Frank Valles Jr., former manager of Me-N-Eds Pizza on Bethel and Jensen, is now in charge of the newest way to enjoy Me-N-Eds Pizza. Me-N-Eds Mobile Pizza Party makes it easier for people to…...

Read More »

CA-21 Congressman TJ Cox’s inaugural Valiant Award winners, Mendoza and Echeveste-Duran, have a heart for service

By Cheryl Senn Two of the 12 women who were recognized during California’s 21st District Congressman TJ Cox’s inaugural Valiant Awards work in Sanger. Congratulations to Julie Mendoza, HOPE Sanger CEO/President and Angelita Echeveste-Duran, Resource Director for the Comprehensive Youth Service of Fresno, INC. Congressman Cox decided to host the…...

Read More »

Bethel Church provides essential school supplies to support academic success

By Anahi Jaramillo Five hundred incoming students received backpacks for this school year thanks to Bethel Church’s Annual Backpack Giveaway. Parents had the opportunity to call in and reserve for a backpack through Bethel Church. On Saturday, a time was given for the parents to come in either of the…...

Read More »

Reedley Elks Gratitude Grant presented to HOPE Sanger

By Anahi Jaramillo This COVID-19 pandemic has left many nonprofit organizations with no way of fundraising for the individuals they aid. One of those nonprofits in Sanger that had to make the decision of cancelling fundraisers that involved community members and students in the Sanger Unified School District had to…...

Read More »

Unlocking the savings in Sanger with recent ribbon cutting of Grocery Outlet

By Anahi Jaramillo The clip of a big pair of scissors marked the official Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting of Sanger’s newest grocery store, Grocery Outlet, on Thursday, July 30th. Grocery Outlet Independent Owners Jose Alfaro and Janice Sabile, hope to get involved with the great community of Sanger and…...

Read More »

Sanger ‘Sing to Our King’ peaceful protestors march for worship freedom

By Anahi Jaramillo On Saturday, July 25th, a few hundred people attended the peaceful march of “Sing to Our King” hosted by the Upper Room Church. The march expected around 1000 people to attend, stated Associate Pastor of the Upper Room, Bryan Price. The march started at the corner of…...

Read More »

Rep. TJ Cox awards two Sanger residents with 2020 Latino Inspire Award

Compiled Congratulations to two Sanger residents, Jacqueline Martinez and Roberto Vaca, for being awarded the 2020 Latino Inspire Award from United States (US) Congressman TJ Cox, representing California’s 21st District. Vaca and Martinez were two of twelve individual winners from throughout Fresno, Kings and Kern Counties. This is the second…...

Read More »

New Sanger Community Church pastor, Mazella, looking to build relationships and connect with people

By Cheryl Senn Sanger Community Church has had a new pastor leading its Sunday services and church for about two months. Joe Mazella is the new pastor as of July 2020. “But my first sermon and church service, which is not really a church service, a video taping of it…...

Read More »

Frank Valles brings Me-N-Eds Mobile Pizza Party to Sanger

By Cheryl Senn Me-N-Eds Mobile Pizza Party is now available in Sanger and the Central Valley. Frank Valles Jr., former manager of Me-N-Eds Pizza on Bethel and Jensen, is now in charge of the newest way to enjoy Me-N-Eds Pizza. Me-N-Eds Mobile Pizza Party makes it easier for people to…...

Read More »

CA-21 Congressman TJ Cox’s inaugural Valiant Award winners, Mendoza and Echeveste-Duran, have a heart for service

By Cheryl Senn Two of the 12 women who were recognized during California’s 21st District Congressman TJ Cox’s inaugural Valiant Awards work in Sanger. Congratulations to Julie Mendoza, HOPE Sanger CEO/President and Angelita Echeveste-Duran, Resource Director for the Comprehensive Youth Service of Fresno, INC. Congressman Cox decided to host the…...

Read More »

Bethel Church provides essential school supplies to support academic success

By Anahi Jaramillo Five hundred incoming students received backpacks for this school year thanks to Bethel Church’s Annual Backpack Giveaway. Parents had the opportunity to call in and reserve for a backpack through Bethel Church. On Saturday, a time was given for the parents to come in either of the…...

Read More »

Reedley Elks Gratitude Grant presented to HOPE Sanger

By Anahi Jaramillo This COVID-19 pandemic has left many nonprofit organizations with no way of fundraising for the individuals they aid. One of those nonprofits in Sanger that had to make the decision of cancelling fundraisers that involved community members and students in the Sanger Unified School District had to…...

Read More »

Unlocking the savings in Sanger with recent ribbon cutting of Grocery Outlet

By Anahi Jaramillo The clip of a big pair of scissors marked the official Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting of Sanger’s newest grocery store, Grocery Outlet, on Thursday, July 30th. Grocery Outlet Independent Owners Jose Alfaro and Janice Sabile, hope to get involved with the great community of Sanger and…...

Read More »

Sanger ‘Sing to Our King’ peaceful protestors march for worship freedom

By Anahi Jaramillo On Saturday, July 25th, a few hundred people attended the peaceful march of “Sing to Our King” hosted by the Upper Room Church. The march expected around 1000 people to attend, stated Associate Pastor of the Upper Room, Bryan Price. The march started at the corner of…...

Read More »

Upcoming Events

Popular Articles